What Personal Information May Be Collected
How We May Use or Disclose Personal Information
- When you visit the Destination India website, our web server automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your computer operating system, web browser, IP address, cookie information, and the pages you visit on the site.
- In addition to the information that is recorded automatically, we also collect information that you provide to us when you complete an online form or send us e-mail. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- We do not knowingly collect data from individuals under 13 years of age through this site. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use this site and should immediately stop doing so.
Destination India collects your personal information when you enquire with us for our Travel Services. To provide you with the whole spectrum of Destination India's products & services which includes providing travel quotation, itinerary suggestions from upto 4 reknowned local Travel Specialists,
we use the personal information provided by you. We may share some personal information about you with our registered travel specialists; with our attorneys, and other professionals involving in internal operations. We may also use that information for internal testing or training purposes, to help us develop our website to better meet visitors' needs and expectations, or to communicate with you for any purpose. Some information may be stored subject to lengthy retention requirements.
Changes to This Policy
- Occasionally, we may use certain information that we have collected to send you information about programs, products or services offered by Destination India or other organizations that we think may be of interest to you. However, Destination India does not sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to any unrelated third parties
- Destination India respects the privacy of users visiting our site and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. If you tell us that you do not wish to avail our service used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. Please e-mail
helpdesk @ hellotravel.com or call at +91-9999699299 to request that your name be removed from our mailing lists.
We recommend that you enable cookies on your system as they help you access all our travel services and help us understand your vacation & travel preferences better.
Destination India' employs efficient Internet Security methods and technologies that protect unauthorized use of your personal and business information. We make your data pass through lot of tools like encryption and password and protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosures.